The project aims to reduce Social excluded young people and Young parents' social and health risks with providing Social inclusion activities and professional support in the „Youth and new parent support center‖ in Jurmala.
The objective will be achieved through the following activities:
- Youth and young parents' support center establishment;
- Training for new parents;
- Resource group for children and young people who suffer from addictions;
- Lectures on socially secured life style;
- Creative workshops for young people exposed to social exclusion;
- Summer camp - Big and small in Safe environment".
In the framework of project activities will be established „Youth and young parent support center‖, where youth and young parents of social exclusion risk group receives professional assistance - individual consulting, resource groups, lectures, creative workshops.
Other key results of the project and its impact:
- During the Summer camp ―Big and small in Safe environment" 50 Jurmala young people and young parents which are the subjects of Social exclusion, will be increase understanding of various aspects of social security, and also they will learn the basic principles of physically active and healthy lifestyle;
- During the Training 30 new parents will be provided with knowledge about child care and growth, emotional education, relationship between parents, and also about establishment of parents' associations. Young parents Alliance will increase the number of people who actively participates in civil society activities and could provide practical assistance to other young parents;
- Resource group for children and young people who suffer from addictions will help to learn the basic principles of healthy lifestyle, socially enabling leisure opportunities and learn to develop new social contacts;
- During Creative workshops for the children and young people will acquire the skills to identify and express their negative emotions and feelings.
Akadēmiskie pētījumiTarget group:
Bērni,JauniešiLegal status of Beneficiary:
21275.61 LVL Project number:
NGO "Parents for Jurmala"Partner(s):
Jūrmala city welfare department, society "Jauniešu apvienība Jūrmalai NexT"Start date of project:
01.01.2011.Project finish date:
31.12.2011.Place of implementation:
„Zivtiņas”, Engures county, Lapmežciems, LV-3118Phone: