The project will be implemented in the premises of foundation ―Ģertrūdes fonds‖ in Ģertrūdes Street 8, Riga, Latvia.
The main planned activities and planned measurable results of the project are such as:
- A premise created for a successful implementation of the informal and values education program in due the subproject timeline as well as after the closing of the subproject.
- Courses provided:
- 10 informative and educative seminars about actual and problematical questions of the target group (each seminar for ~30 persons);
- courses in sewing and clothing-construction;
- courses of English (~60 persons);
- courses in computer skills (~32 persons); practical and useful internet usage skills (~32 persons);
- seminars about successful CV and motivation letter writing (~20 persons);
- seminars about tax refund options (~40 persons);
- a course in personal finance management.
- A spiritual library and reading room created and active working ensured in long term;
- Interest clubs created and provided to ensure the target group with a possibility of quality and safe leisure time spending.
Akadēmiskie pētījumiTarget group:
Bērni,Jaunieši,SenioriLegal status of Beneficiary:
18048.20 LVL Project number:
Riga Old Saint Gertrude's Evangelical Lutheran CongregationPartner(s):
Riga's social service, foundation "Ģertrūdes fonds" Foundation "Campus fur Christus Schweiz"Start date of project:
01.01.2011.Project finish date:
31.12.2011.Place of implementation:
Ģertrūdes st.8, Rīga, LV-1010Phone: