Welcome to the web site of the Society Integration Foundation!
Main objective of the Society Integration Foundation (SIF) is to financially support and promote integration of society. SIF also supports implementation of development programmes and projects by public and non-governmental sector.
News: EEA Grants programme "NGO fund"
- Conference "GENDER and MINORITIES MAINSTREAMING" 28.-29. November, 2013. Riga
- 144 projects in total already approved in EEA Grants programme "NGO fund"
- July 22 - European Action Day for Victims of Hate Crime
- First financing contracts signed on July 16, 2013
- 75 projects approved in the NGO Activity Support Measure of the EEA Grants programme "NGO fund"
- 24 projects approved in the NGO Project Measure of the EEA Grants programme „NGO fund"
- June 20 - Action Day for Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- Handbook on European law relating to asylum, borders and immigration
- Conclusions on conference on accountability and transparency in grant-giving relations in Tallinn
- Oslo Conference on “Right-wing Extremism and Hate Crime: Minorities under Pressure in Europe and Beyond” (14-15 May 2013) - Chair's summary of conclusions
- Combating hate speech online – Campaign launch 22 March
|Page 1 of 59|